100% of sponsorship dollars go toward the operating budget for the Boys & Girls Club at Saugatuck-Douglas. This budget pays for all school year and summer programs, dedicated staff and supplies. The services provided to local families and youth are free of charge. The Club meets in district facilities (at no cost) and partners with other local organizations like Saugatuck Center for the Arts, Outdoor Discovery Center, Talmadge Woods Nature Preserve, The Critter Barn, Oxbow, and other best in class community organizations.
Yes, 100%. Please address your check to The Saugatuck-Douglas Rotary Club and specify, in the note section, “for B&GC@SD”.
The local Club has provided ongoing education and development services to hundreds of Elementary School age youth during the school year from 2:45-6:00PM and all day throughout the summer. Today, 1 in 3 students at Douglas Elementary School are enrolled in the Boys & Girls Club. 90% of the parents surveyed gave our club a positive rating (82% gave a very positive rating) and 92% said they would personally recommend our club.
$125,000.00 annually for staff & supplies.
$250,000.00 (for Elementary & Middle School).
Keep serving the elementary AND grow the offering to serve middle school-aged youth. Since the race is capped at 600 participants for safety and experience quality purposes the only way to raise the required additional capital to expand services to middle schoolers is through additional sponsorship funds from community minded organizations like yours.
We have established the following donation specific recognition options. Please select one that best suits your organizations desire and ability to support local youth thru proven, nationally recognized programs provided by the B&GC at Saugatuck-Douglas. Note: We are open to other / additional ways to recognize companies and individuals making significant contributions. Please let us know what you are most interested in.
$75,000+ Race Name Sponsor (The 23rd Annual Mt Baldhead Challenge is brought to you by insert your name here)
- All the below and Public Acknowledgement over PA system repeated multiple times during pre-race and post-race activities. Name embroidery on all age group winner hats and/or pint glasses given out during award ceremony. We remain open to other marketing opportunities.
- 30 registrations
$50,000 Gold Sponsor
- All the below and Primary Banner Sponsor in Coughlin Park and on Race Jersey, Public Acknowledgement over PA system repeated multiple times during pre-race and post-race activities. Name embroidery on age group winner hats and/or pint glasses given out during award ceremony.
- 20 registrations
$25,000+ Silver Sponsor
- All the below, Distinguished Banner Sponsor in Coughlin Park post-race celebration area.
- 12 registrations
$10,000 Bronze Sponsor
- All the below and Prominent Banner Sponsor in Coughlin Park post-race celebration area, name on race Jersey.
- 5 registrations
$5,000 Bib Sponsor
- All the below and Business Logo on Runner’s Bib for one race, and year-round company logo at the B&GC at Saugatuck Douglas.
- 2 registrations
$2,000 Banner Partner
- All the below and Business Logo on Oval Beach Entrance Banners
- 1 registration
$500 Marketing Partner
- All the below
In-Kind Friend of the Challenge
- Website, social media, Photo Banner, Full Page Ad
Note: We are open to other / additional ways to recognize companies and individuals making significant contributions. Please let us know what you are most interested in.