BECOME A SPONSOR
We Need You
Every dollar of Mt. Baldhead Challenge registration fees, donations, and sponsorships goes directly to support free after school and summer enrichment programs at Saugatuck Public Schools provided by the Boys & Girls Club.
The Boys & Girls Club at Saugatuck-Douglas opened at Douglas Elementary School in 2021 and now 1 in 3 students are enrolled. The club receives no national, state, or local government funding; 100% of all funding comes from MBC registration fees, company race sponsors, and individual donors. Our club simply could not exist without the generosity of our community, thank you!
Expanding our Programming
Due to the overwhelming success of the club at the elementary school, we are compelled to offer new, age-appropriate services to students at the middle school. We are excited to expand this vital programming to more students of the community, which requires doubling our annual funding goal. In order to do this, we need additional support from local corporations, small businesses, and individual contributors.
Our club works in concert with a myriad of other amazing local educational organizations, the 3 B&GC’s in Holland, and our extraordinary public schools, so none of your investment is wasted on facilities or reinventing the wheel. Sponsor dollars go directly to fuel programming that kids and parents need and love.
- Enhances children’s lives through engaging, nurturing, and educational after school programming from 2:45 – 6 pm
- Builds a safe, engaging space for children to attend all day, all summer long
- Provides supplies for student activities and professionally-supervised off-site excursions
- Pays the salaries of our highly trained, passionate, and dedicated staff
- De-stresses the lives of busy, working parents
- Makes a positive difference in our community by providing much needed margin for working parents and a positive environment for growth for local youth
In return, sponsors receive:
- Pre-Race: High visibility across Mt. Baldhead Challenge marketing materials, including local TV, radio, social media, website, huge banners placed at the entrance to town and colorful posters in the windows of dozens of local businesses during the weeks leading up to race day.
- Race Day: Words of gratitude from our enthusiastic race announcer in the minutes leading up to the start at Oval Beach, prominent placement in Mt. Baldhead Challenge event materials, including the “Triumphal Arch” above the finish line at Coughlin Park in Saugatuck, other large banners throughout the park, 600 Athlete Race Bibs, Medals, Race Jerseys, 100 volunter T’s and other swag plus additional words of sponsor gratitude during the award ceremony.
- Post-Race: A full page “Thank You” ad placed in the local paper(s) and the undying gratitude of all the Race Directors, Our Club Staff and the Parents and Youth that depend on the services provided by the B&GC@SD. Thank You!
Raised annually 2020, ‘21, ’22.